Gippsland Fat Dissolving Injections
Are you getting frustrated with your stubborn neck fat? Are you forever-exercising and dieting, just to find your double chin won’t budge? You’ll be amazed at the difference double chin injections can do for the appearance of your face.
Our Traralgon-based practice provides fat dissolving injections to your neckline and jowls for people throughout the Gippsland area. We provide you with an effective service that doesn’t involve painful procedures or surgery.
We use cosmetic injectable treatments to break down fat cells in your chin, leaving you with a beautifully defined neckline. Our registered nurse has several years in administering injectable solutions for sculpting your neckline and jowls with fat dissolving injections – say goodbye to your double chin.
Benefits of Double Chin Fat Dissolving Injections
- Eliminate stubborn fat. The fat that causes a double chin is stubborn at best – even with all the diet and exercising. Get rid of your fat double chin and jowls once-and-for-all with our simple procedure.
- No surgery needed. Our treatments are non-invasive, and does not involve surgery, scarring or stitches.
- No downtime. Our treatments are quick and effective. You can get back to your daily routine straight away.
- Qualified nurse. Our treatments are administered by our qualified nurse. You’re in safe hands.
Would you like to find out if Double Chin Injections are suitable for you?
How Does Double Chin Injections Work?
Fortunately, there is a safe and non-invasive way to reduce this fat permanently without having to resolve to surgery or liposuction. We use a specialised injectable product that is designed to dissolve fat cells around the chin area. By using very fine needles to administer the solution, fat cells will immediately begin to dissolve and be eliminated from the body.
Results to reduce your double chin is typically seen within 4-6 weeks from treatment. Depending on results, most people typically need just 2 treatments. The timing of results and the number of treatments will vary from person-to-person.
Aftercare for Fat Dissolving Treatments
Our chin sculpting treatments are a safe and non-invasive way to reduce your double chin. Our experienced nurse is a specialist in injectable treatments throughout the Gippsland area. Our patients receive amazing results in eliminating their stubborn chin fat and boosting their confidence.
Whilst the treatment is simple and non-surgical, you may experience some short-term side effects, such as swelling, bruising, skin warmth or redness. This is completely normal, and with correct care will subside over the next 24-72 hours.
To assist you in receiving as little side effects as possible we recommend you follow some post-treatment care:
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours leading up to, and on the day of the procedure.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Do not rub or massage the treated area within 24 hours following treatment.
- Avoid using makeup on the treated area within 24 hours following treatment. If you do use makeup, use a light mineral-based product.
- Reduce heat to the area by applying a cool ice pack.
- Avoid waxing or shaving the area within 7 days following treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and needling within 3 weeks following treatment.
We recommend a follow-up consultation 2 weeks after each treatment. This allows us to assess your results and provide guidance on any necessary followup treatments. We will book your followup with you at the time of your procedure.
Double Chin Injections – Frequently Asked Questions
What are double chin injections?
How many treatments will I need?
How long does a double chin injections treatment take?
Does double chin injections hurt?
You may experience swelling and some discomfort once the numbing cream wears off, and this typically lasts only a few hours. Regular over-the-counter medication is more than sufficient if you do experience some discomfort.
How permanent is my treatment?
We recommend that you continue with a healthy diet and regular exercise to maintain your overall health and the treatment results.
How long until I see results?
Most clients find results are visible within 4-6 weeks after treatment. These results will improve after each treatment.
Are double chin injections safe?
The injectables that we use for chin sculpting treatments are safe to use, and have been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia.
Our procedures are non-invasive and does not involve surgery, such as liposuction.