Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Gippsland
Cosmetic Skin Lab provides a range of laser and cosmetic injectables treatments as well as radio frequency treatments and are one of the leading providers in the Gippsland region. We offer Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, RF treatments, and Fractional treatments across all body parts, including the face, arms, legs, buttocks, décolletage and neck. Our non-invasive technique is quick with 6-8 sessions required to achieve best results.
Benefits of Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Treatments
- Easy post-procedure recovery
When the treatment has been performed correctly by a registered nurse, recovery time is quite quick.
- Minimal and short-lived side effects
Side effects will depend on the individual. However, in our experience they are usually very mild and tend to be limited to temporary swelling, redness, or tingling.
- Safe to do in tandem with other treatments
RF treatments can also be performed safely in tandem with other non-invasive treatments such as injectables and microneedling. Your registered nurse will be able to guide you on this.
Would you like to find out if RF Skin Tightening is suitable for you?
How Does RF Skin Tightening Treatments Work?
Radiofrequency skin tightening uses low-level radio waves to cause a thermal reaction within the dermis. The wavelengths penetrate deep into the skin, heating and tightening collagen fibres.
RF treatments are a non-invasive therapy with proven results that will leave you looking more youthful without surgery or downtime.
RF Skin Tightening Treatments can be used for a wide range of skin concerns, such as:
- Sagging skin on the neck and jawline
- Loose facial features like lips, eyes or cheeks
- Minor wrinkles around the mouth and eye area
In order to achieve a beautiful, youthful appearance, most patients who visit us from the Gippsland region typically need four to six treatments spaced four weeks apart.
It’s important to keep in mind that your desired results will vary based upon many factors including age and natural skin elasticity. Our local RF Treatment specialist nurse in Gippsland can help you determine how many RF Skin Tightening Treatments are right for you.
Aftercare for Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatments
Here are some additional post-treatment care tips to help you get the most out of your RF Skin Tightening Treatments:
- Avoid any strenuous activities that could cause increased blood circulation, such as prolonged walking or running. It is advised to limit exercise during the following weeks after treatment to avoid exerting pressure on your muscles or tissues.
- Avoid excessive heat exposure (such as saunas or spas etc.) for at least three weeks after treatment to avoid heat-related complications.
- Avoid sun exposure for the following three weeks so that skin can heal properly and prevent risk of hyperpigmentation or erythema (redness) due to increased blood flow in treated areas following RF Treatments. Be sure to use SPF moisturisers every day.
- Keep an eye out for excessive redness, pain, warmth, swelling or crusting at the site where skin was treated and contact your doctor if these symptoms persist longer than two days after your procedure.
RF Skin Tightening Treatments – Frequently Asked Questions
How long does radio frequency skin tightening last?
How does radio frequency tighten skin?
Is RF treatment painful?
How does RF Skin Tightening Work?
RF Skin Tightening works by applying intense heat to the treatment area, where it helps to stimulate a firming effect to the skin. The 3 main benefits you can enjoy through this treatment type includes:
- Tightening of loose skin.
- Stimulation of new collagen.
- Improved blood flow and circulation.
How often should you do RF treatments?
RF treatments are most effective when you do them on a regular basis. We find our clients typically get the best results when they have between 6-8 treatments, 4 weeks apart.
What areas can you treat with RF Skin Tightening?
RF Skin Tightening is a non-invasive way to tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
This treatment can be used on all areas, with some of the most common being:
- Face: Jowls, Laugh Lines, Forehead Wrinkles
- Neck: Firmer Neck Line and Decolletage
- Chest Area: Sagging Breast / Loose Upper Arm Skin