Gippsland Cosmetic Lip Filler
Are you yearning for fuller lips, or a sexier pout? Perhaps your lips just need a little more definition? Are you getting sick of trying other methods to plump your lips – such as creams, machines or other types of injectables?
Our high-quality cosmetic lip fillers are a great non-surgical alternative that provide you with long-lasting results for full, plump, kissable lips.
Therese is a qualified registered nurse in Traralgon with several years of experience in assessing and administering cosmetic lip fillers. Our fillers are high quality, long lasting and will give you the results you’ll love.
Benefits of Cosmetic Lip Fillers
- Enhance Lip Volume. Increase the shape and size of your lips..
- Quality Products. Our fillers are chemical free, and high quality products.
- Experienced Nurses. Our highly trained nurses know the art of achieving beautiful and natural looking lips.
- No Downtime. Our treatments are applied with local anesthetic for minimal discomfort. You can go back to your daily routine straight away.
Would you like to find out if Cosmetic Lip Fillers are suitable for you?
How Do Lip Fillers Work?
The volume loss of lips occurs over time. Lip fillers help to replace this volume to give you the appearance of youthful-looking lips.
Lip enhancers are a form of dermal filler and must be performed by experts who know how to create defined lips that have good volume, are well balanced, and create symmetry for the face.
The process involves strategically inserting dermal fillers into the lip and surrounding areas. This not only helps with the volume of the lips but the reinforcement of skin surrounding the lips, making it less prone to wrinkles.
This process gives you a more natural-looking mouth as if you were naturally born with these gorgeous looking lips!
Aftercare for Cosmetic Lip Filler Treatments
Whilst our lip enhancement treatments are nice and simple, we do recommend some post-treatment care which will help provide the best results for your treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours leading up to, and on the day of the procedure.
- Remain upright as much as you can for at least 4 hours following the procedure.
- Do not apply makeup (including lipstick) around the treated area for at least 12 hours following the procedure.
- After 12-24 hours, it is common for your lips to feel dry. In this case, we recommend you use lip balm to moisturise your lips.
- If any lumps are felt, then you are able to lightly massage your lips after 12 hours following treatment. These lumps will dissipate over the next 2 weeks. However if they persist, we will assess this at your follow-up appointment.
We recommend a follow up consultation 2 weeks following your lip filler treatment. We will arrange the follow-up appointment with you at the time of your treatment.
Lip Enhancement Treatments – Frequently Asked Questions
Are lip fillers safe?
Our lip fillers and dermal fillers are made from chemical free products, so they are safe to use and carry a low risk of allergic reactions.