PDO Mono Thread Treatment in the Gippsland Area
If you’re looking for ways to rejuvenate your skin by promoting natural collagen production to reverse the effects of aging, PDO mono threads may be an option for you.
We are known as one of the leading specialists for PDO Mono Thread Treatments in the Gippsland area. We gradually stimulate natural collagen production to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles by inserting a mesh-like pattern of threads under the skin. The lifted tissues then work from below the surface to stimulate new cell growth for as long as 6 to 12 months after the procedure.
Benefits of PDO Mono Threads
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Use Mono Threads independently, or in conjunction with our other treatments to reduce signs of aging.
- Restore a more youthful-looking appearance. Preserve your youthful skin for as long as 6 to 12 months after treatment.
- Get back the natural volume and thickness of your skin. The Mono Threads will activate collagen synthesis for gradual skin tightening.
Would you like to find out if PDO Mono Threads are suitable for you?
How Do Mono Threads Work?
PDO Threads lie under the skin in a mesh-like pattern, and are inserted to promote the production of collagen. The threads help skin create more new collagen which creates a gradual tightening effect, reducing the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles.
A local anesthetic is used so you are as comfortable as possible throughout the procedure. The Mono Threads themselves are minimally invasive with most patients experiencing very little downtime after their treatment. The effects of the treatment can continue for as long as 6-12 months after treatment. The number of treatments required varies depending on your individual needs, but most people typically need four or five sessions for optimal results.
Aftercare For PDO Mono Thread Treatments
Once you have had your mono thread treatment, to achieve the best results we suggest you continue to use the following aftercare tips:
- Avoid using moisturisers, lotions or oil-based products for 2-3 days post treatment as they may break down mono threads.
- If applying makeup, avoid using brushes or sponges for 2-3 days.
- Apply ice to help soothe areas of treatment and help reduce any swelling or redness.
- Sleep on your back with your head elevated for 2-3 days after the treatment.
- Avoid excessive heat to the applied areas through minimising strenuous exercise and saunas or spas for 3-4 weeks.
Mono Thread Treatments – Frequently Asked Questions
What is a PDO mono thread lift?
Is there any risk to Mono Threading?
How long does the Mono Threads procedure take?
What should I use PDO Mono Threads for?
PDO threads can be used on a range of body parts to improve skin texture and appearance. They can be used on the neck, face and hands to improve skin tone and tighten loose skin.
The procedure is ideal for those who are looking to reduce signs of ageing or have lost firmness in their skin due to natural aging, or weight loss/gain. It will help give a more youthful look by lifting tissues around lines.
How long does it typically take for Mono Threads to look natural?
Where can I find someone who performs Mono Thread in Gippsland?
At Cosmetic Skin Lab, we are the leading provider of PDO Threading services in Gippsland. As well as mono threads, we offer a range of complementary and effective treatments to improve skin tightening, as well as collagen and elastin production.
Contact us for more information on our laser, cosmetic injectable treatments and chemical peal packages to help you look and feel your best.